If you are willing to give us a hand
- introducing families to the shrine,
- giving a testimony, facilitating an activity for children, or just simply –
- being friendly hosts at our Retreat Center for other families,
join us for a planning conversation on
Sunday, February 16, after (Covenant Sunday) lunch.
During the summer months, we will offer four one-day events for families, using the material from the Monday Evening talks.
- Saturday, May 16: Educating Personalities for Today
- Saturday, June 20: Confidence in Divine Providence
- Saturday, July 18: Knowledge, Faith, or Practice?
- Saturday, August 8: Mary: Our Mother and Educator
We know that Schoenstatt has so much to offer to couples and families wanting to deepen their Catholic faith and strengthen their family life.
DOME, which stands for Discover On Monday Evenings is meant to provide the time, place, material, application, and the contact with the place of grace for families to do just that: deepen their faith and grow as a family.
Can you join us on Sunday, February 16, after lunch?Yes, I’ll be there on Sunday, February 16!